CoMira helps innovative semiconductor manufacturers make markets. The company’s Ethernet, Error Correction and Security IP solutions — along with a complete services suite — enables companies to deliver chips optimized for networking, artificial intelligence, machine learning, high-performance computing and servers. For more than 10 years, CoMira has been a trusted partner for some of the biggest names in the business and specialized startups. To learn more, visit www.comira-inc.com.
This position is located at the CoMira Solutions design center in Pittsburgh, PA.
Working in this role, you will be a technical lead/expert contributing to our digital verification projects with our product development team. The role involves performing complex UVM/SystemVerilog based testing of our market leading High-Speed Ethernet, Error Coding, and Security IP than ultimately ends up in deep sub-micron semiconductor VLSI chips used in core network and high-end server equipment.
We are looking for a “hands on” active participant and technologist to provide expertise in Digital ASIC Design and Verification and to help continue to grow our exciting start-up company to the next level.
You will perform RTL design and verification using Verilog and SystemVerilog, object oriented tests using UVM, write documentation, develop verification environment, testbenches and verification components, verify design implementation, develop test benches and test cases for simulation platforms according to design/architecture specification, perform logic synthesis, and timing analysis.
Other verification duties include:
- UVM/SystemVerilog Testbench architecture
- UVM Agent development
- Test Plan Development, Implementation
- Functional Coverage Planning, Implementation, and Analysis
- Design reviews
- Scoping, planning, and tracking verification activities for several verification engineers on a project
- Tracking multiple product regressions and succinctly and accurately report status
We are looking for an employee with more than 5 years of experience and knowledge of:
- Networking protocols – specifically as 802.3 (Ethernet) and related standards
- Security algorithms used in networking and adjacent domains
- Forward Error Correction
- Technical leadership
- Test benches, UVM, VIP
- Perl/Python or other scripting
- Unix/Linux scripting (perl, tcl, python, shell) with advanced debug skills
- Strong Problem Solving/Analytic/Debug skills
- FPGA implementation knowledge a plus
- Tools: Cadence Incisive, Spyglass
Education Required: Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering
Interested? Send us an email!!